Sunday 17 July 2011

Blog virgin...

Ok, now its time for me to step into the universe of 'bloggers' - I guess I've always loved to share my 'world' with my friends and family so what would be more easy than to start a blog!!? 
Well time will tell...
I'm hoping to be able to share not only my own life in the UK, but also that of my children's. After all I have now been in UK for almost 10 years and a lot has happened in that short (long) time.

So here we go....

This weekend has been one of the busy ones, Today it is my darling daughter Ophelia's 6th Birthday <3 We started the fun on Friday with a Princess Party; where 10 exited girls came to our house to celebrate Ophelia, I spent most of the day baking and preparing for the feast, whilst my lovely Mother who is over for the weekend was looking after Felix. Have a look at the pictures, I think the they speak for themselves.


.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...