Sunday 25 September 2011

Me from A-Z

I've seen this on Ulla's blog today, So her goes, Me from A to Z :




A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: Not big enough...
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning
D. Dogs: I might get one in the future?
E. Essential start to your day: A shower
F. Favorite color: Dusty Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Both
H. Height: 162 cm
I. Instruments you play(ed): I played the Violin many years ago
J. Job title: Self-employed (Shop owner)
K. Kids: Ophelia July 2005, Felix May 2008
L. Live: Chatham/Rochester UK
M. Mother’s name: Lene
N. Nicknames: Kath
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had my Daughter
P. Pet peeves: Middle lane hoggers, and inefficiency
Q. Quote from a movie:
 "E.T. Phone home"

R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Mathilde & Anders Both younger

T. Time you wake up: 7.15am, ready for the school run...

U. Underwear: Clean
V. Vegetable you hate: Sprout 
W. What makes you run late: Not getting up early enough 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth & Ribs
Y. Yummy food that you make: Butternut squash & Chickpea soup
Z. Zoo animal: Tiger




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...