Wednesday 21 September 2011

Retro Toys (Childhood memories)

There are things that takes you straight back to a a special moment or time in your life, it can be a certain smell, a picture, a place or in this case toys... My Mother saved all my toys from I was little and when I had Ophelia she dug them all out from the loft, washed them all and placed them nicely in baskets and boxes. When I first saw them I was quite overwhelmed, all these childhood memories came flooding back to me, there where toys I had forgotten all about until now and favourite toys that I remembered so well! They where all there... Amazing.
The life of the toys has now passed on to Ophelia & Felix, 
they love playing with the toys Mummy played with when she was a little girl.










Here is my all time favourite figurine, Bølle





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...