Sunday 16 October 2011

Copenhagen Blue, My little boutique



Almost 7 years ago I stepped into the world of Fashion and self employment. Opening my very own little fashion boutique in the middle of Rochester High Street. 


Over the last 7 years I have learnt a lot and have had a lot of up's and lately a few downs, but hey who count's the bad stuff? I have to remind you that we are in the middle of recession, and we are still trading - which is good, as long as I can keep my head above water, stay positive and being good at what I am good at, Everything will be fine.


Here is a few pictures from the new Autumn/Winter collection. We stock clothes & Accessories from Danish designers as: Dranella, Fransa, Henriette Steffensen, Vila, Hultquist & Numph, among small lables from UK.



 Winter Parker Coat £109.00

 Melissa Shoes £64.99 - Red Necklace £24.99


 Tunic £79.00




 Rabbit fur £199.00

  Grey Coat £109.00 - Blue Tunic £37.99 - Scarf (Snood) £34.99



 My Best Selling Jeans £79.00
'Bunny' Jumper £44.99



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...