Monday 7 November 2011

Bonfire Night Weekend, Remember remember the 5th of November

When I came home from work Saturday night, Alistair had cooked a wonderful meal. Roast duck, red cabbage, roast veg, mash and gravy. There is nothing better to come home to a warm house, a beautiful cooked meal and happy kids after a long day. After the meal we all went to a pub in Rochester, 'The who'd ha thought it' to see the annual firework display on Bon fire night. We meet up with some good friends, had a few drinks and good laugh. The kids loved the 'late' night adventure, and being allowed to come to the pub. Most of sunday we pottered around in PJ's - Watched cartoons and did some drawings and painting. I also made Chocolate truffles for the first time ever, oh my word, they are to die for. It all began last week when I attended Wendy's 'Jamie at Home' Party, and a lady called Tina introduced me to these mouthwatering little beauties. She kindly gave me the recipe, and I had to try them out asap.






Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...









Ophelia's wonderful picture xxx


My little owl, got inspired seeing a picture in a magazine


To die for, Chocolate truffles





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...