Friday 18 November 2011

Ophelia's Room

Ophelia's got this wonderful girlie room, but she has a wish about swapping the kitchen to a 'Make up' table. So this coming weekend Alistair and I are going to put up wallpaper on one wall and pack away the play kitchen. I already have an old make up table in the basement in the shop, it just need a bit of tlc.

It's going to be a surprise! So Ophelia & Felix are spending the weekend at my Sister & Estebans's place.
When they are away, we are going to do the makeover, wish us luck cause we have never done wallpaper before!

PS The wallpaper is amazing, 60/70's retro flowers.....  

PPS Alistair absolute hates it :-s

PPPS But I LOVE IT










My old 'Dukke Molly'


Best Friends


Meaow






Jewellery overload....


Cosy blankets



Pizza any one?





 Grandma's cross stitch


The Princess bed



Felix's dressing up!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...