Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Holiday in Denmark # 1

I wonder if it's ever going to be easy to travel alone with two kids?
Yesterday we arrived in Copenhagen Airport, my Father picked us up as usual and an hour later we were in Korsør where my Mother happily greeted us :-) Today we just hung out at home, the kids had a great time playing with the neighbour's kids and my good friend Mia and her daughter Julia came around for a chat and some freshly baked cake in the afternoon....

I look forward to a week of more hanging out, reading newspapers, playing with the kids and catching up with friends and family. My sister and her boyfriend arrives tomorrow and Alistair on Thursday night. It's going to be a fun week :-)



Pretty Easter arrengements



A picture I once painted (Picasso Copy)



Felix playing with vintage cars



Little girls playing with make-up




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...