Wednesday 8 August 2012

Picmonkey.com



I have struggled to find the right collage program for my instagram pictures online, Thanks to Ulla I saw a very nice collage on her blog Lullaby & La La, She told me to use www.picmonkey.com - I must say it's very easy and makes all your instagram shots look great on your blog :-) 

The text's on my instagram pictures are from a free app on my iphone called: phonto

The pictures above is a little insight to what we have been up to lately! 
Personally I have been completely drawn into the universe of 
Mr Grey (Fifty shades) I'm sure you have either read or heard of the books already?? If not I would highly recommend to read the saucy trilogy....  


We have also had the company of holiday child no.2 (My second cousin Anton from Denmark) for nearly 2 weeks! 
The kids are enjoying the summer holidays and I have been taking a few days of here and there to spend some time with them! 

On Friday the holiday really kicks in, we are of to Denmark for 2 weeks :-)

Until then, Laters baby....

2 comments:

  1. Tak for tippet, jeg skal da vist lige have tjekket Picmonkey ud:-)
    Og god ferie til jer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Lone! Ja det er et super nemt program, glaeder mig til at se nogle collager paa din blog :-) Tak vi hygger og nyder den dejlige lœnge ventede sommer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...